Divorce Law Firm
Matrimonial, Criminal Defense Attorney, Divorce Lawyer Serving The Hudson Valley.
Experience Matters. Choose a Law Firm With Proven Results.
The Law Office of Kevin M. MacKay is a full-service New York law firm; focusing on Criminal Defense, Real Estate and Dutchess County Divorce Law serving the Hudson Valley region. We also handle cases for students at Vassar College, Marist College, The Culinary Institute of America and all surrounding colleges. Kevin MacKay has over 25 years of experience and comprehensive knowledge in a wide range of legal disciplines.
A Divorce Law Firm that is Giving Your Case The Attention It Deserves
Whether you are struggling with a serious DWI and drunk driving charge or a very personal and often emotional divorce and child custody matter, we will work with you one-on-one to determine what legal methods would be most effective in your case, whether that involves aggressive representation from a trial attorney or skillful negotiations outside of courtroom proceedings.
Open communication between lawyers and those in need of representation is crucial to success in any case. The Law Office of Kevin M. MacKay makes sure that every client we work with understands the details of his or her case, such as:
- The law’s interpretation of the situation, such as what criminal charges mean, how custody is defined in New York and what documents are required in various legal transactions
- The methods used to investigate and prepare for proceedings, such as witness testimonies, the collection of evidence and detailed analysis of financial objectives
- The options available for case resolution, such as settlements, mediation or litigation
- The legal mechanisms that can help an individual retain control in legal proceedings, which could involve weighing options and determining which areas are most likely to achieve favorable results over others
- The long-term impact that legal proceedings can have on a client’s personal life, family, investments and opportunities
We encourage you to ask us the difficult questions that weigh on your mind. We keep our clients informed through all levels of proceedings, help them make the right decisions regarding their future, and, ultimately, achieve the most efficient and favorable results possible.
We can be reached online or by telephone at 845-462-0001 to schedule a free initial consultation. We welcome your call.